The big feature in this new version is the linked timer capability which allows one timer to automatically start another (or even itself) when it finishes.
This can be useful for things like the Pomodoro Technique, or for exercise and rest intervals, or as a reminder during the various stages of cooking. The uses are limitless!
What’s new in v2.5:
- Added the capability for a timer to automatically start another when it finishes.
- Major improvements in the way timer data is handled, stored and displayed.
- Included the ability to backup and restore timers along with settings data.
- Countdown timer list can now be sorted in various ways from the Settings menu.
- Improved the user-interface and included some additional icons.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.