With the biggest update since it’s initial release, Rad Timer v2.0 now includes a customizable clock screen, along with a whole host of improvements and additions to the stopwatch and countdown timer. Available for all BlackBerry 10 devices, and all OS 10 versions!
What’s new in v2.0:
- Added a Clock screen to display the date and time (with support for landscape and portrait mode).
- Timer alerts now have a volume setting.
- Improved playback of sound alerts when a timer has finished.
- Included a vibrate option for when a countdown timer finishes.
- Fixed an issue where the finished timer alert didn’t always work.
- Improved user-interface for selecting and viewing timers.
- Added the option for flashing the LED while a timer is running.
- Fixed blank timer name issue.
- Added the ability to share lap times from the stopwatch screen.
- Improved screen design, active frame, and general layouts.
- Provided the option to have the app minimized automatically when started.
- Included the option to automatically start the stopwatch timer.
- Added warning when closing the app while a timer is running.
- Included translations for the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Italian, Indonesian, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Improved screen layout to accommodate new languages.
- Provided in-app user rating.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.