Version 2.6 of Call Blockr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World, with a host of improvements and some new features, like access to the call log for easy entry into the blacklist or whitelist.
Here’s what’s new in v2.6:
- Moved the “Block Anonymous Callers” option to the main screen for ease of use.
- Provided a call log screen for received calls, to easily block or allow them in future.
- Improved speed and accuracy of phone number searching.
- Improved user-interface for displaying callers.
- Improved checks for validating phone numbers added to a list.
- Improved checks for preventing duplicate phone numbers in a list.
- Included translations for the following languages: Arabic, Chinese, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese.
- Improved screen layout to accommodate new languages.
- Backup & Restore now also includes user app settings.
- Added option to enable or disable hub notifications.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.