Here’s what’s new in v1.5
- Call Blockr can now continue to run in the background (headless) when the app is closed or the device is restarted. This feature can be switched on or off in the Settings menu.
- New app icon design.
- Improved schedule handling.
- Provided the option for hub notification when a call is blocked.
- Added date information to the number of calls blocked.
- Performance and efficiency improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Note: For full background service (headless) support you need to be running BlackBerry 10.2.1 or above.