Profile Manager, the much loved but less known app for BlackBerry 10 has been updated to version 1.5 and is now available over at BlackBerry World.
Now you can password protect access to the app and set profiles to automatically turn your Wi-Fi on or off!
What’s new in v1.5:
- Added the ability to enable or disable Wi-Fi in a profile.
- Provided the option to password protect access to the app.
- Improved the reliability of the background service.
- Improved data integrity and updating.
- Added translations for the following languages: Arabic, French, Indonesian, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.
Profile Manager™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released on BlackBerry World.
Designed to make managing your notifications and settings easier, Profile Manager allows you to automatically switch between your custom profiles based on schedules, calendar events and locations.
Initial Version 1.0 features:
- Set up custom profiles with specific sound and notification settings.
- Define start and end profiles for greater customization.
- Schedule to change between profiles based on time and day.
- Enable calendar events to automatically switch profiles based on your busy status.
- Set up profiles for different locations, e.g. work, school, home, etc.
- Easily add, edit, enable, disable and delete profiles.
- Priority system provides greater flexibility when switching between profiles.
- Customize features through the Settings menu.
- Option for notifications whenever there is a profile change.
- Backup and restore your data and settings.
- Minimize the app as an active frame on the home screen or close it to run in the background.