This update focuses on bringing extra enhancements to the Quick Launch feature, now allowing key click shortcuts to settings, files, folders, and websites.
What’s new in v1.5:
- Quick Launch can now also open shortcuts to settings, files, folders, and websites with a key click.
- Quick Launch shortcuts can now be disabled (and re-enabled) instead of only deleted.
- Quick Launch (non-app) shortcuts can now be added to the home screen.
- Added translations for the following languages: Chinese, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish, Vietnamese.
- Fixed an issue that caused the screen to be blank after unlocking Kiosk Mode.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
With more features and enhancements in the next upcoming release.