App Manager gives you greater control and better access to the apps on your device, in a faster, easier and more efficient way.
- View a list of all apps installed on your device, with details and access to each one.
- Create on your home screen shortcuts to system settings, websites, folders or files.
- Quick Launch provides shortcuts to applications using physical button key clicks.
- Kiosk Mode locks your device to one app using password protection.
- Set any apps to automatically open when the system restarts.
- Password protect access to App Manager.
- Backup and restore your data.
- Notifications Control – required to change profile and notification settings.
- Device Identifying Information – used to identify the device model.
- Run in Background – required to allow the app to continue running when closed.
- Shared Files (optional) – used to create and restore backups.