In addition to the various improvements and fixes in this release, the alerts system has been overhauled to automatically stop when no longer necessary, and a log of all recent alerts are presented to you when opening the app.
You can now also set the LED to flash in a colour of your choice while your device is charging.
What’s new in v3.3:
- Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Alerts now automatically stop when appropriate, e.g. Hot battery alert stops when no longer hot, Unplugged alert stops when replugged, etc. This can be prevented for the Unplugged alert as a security measure.
- Opening the app now displays a log of all alert messages since it was last opened.
- Replaced the battery condition status with a health percentage level.
- Added the option (in Settings) for flashing the LED while charging.
- Added the option (in Settings) to choose between single or multiple hub notifications.
- Prevent plugged in alert from sounding if the device is in silent mode.
- Fixed an issue with the update process.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.