Version 2.4 of Screen Snapp™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World with with the addition of a Free Trial version.
If you don’t yet have Screen Snapp, you can now try out the free trial first.
Changes in version 2.4:
- Added Free Trial version.
- Enable user to rate the app.
- Improved background service detection.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Our goal is to provide you with great apps that you enjoy using, and we would like everyone to have that same opportunity.
That is why we are asking anyone who is multilingual to help translate our apps into their chosen language.
If you’d like to contribute by adding a new translation, or even just correcting mistakes in existing ones, then please register here:
There is no pressure or commitment, so you can translate as much or as little as you want, and as a token of appreciation, translators get free use of the apps.
Version 2.0 of Call Blockr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World, and now includes the long awaited ability to block (or only allow) specific phone numbers. This feature has only just become possible with BlackBerry OS 10.3.
Please Note: For those not using a BlackBerry Passport (or running OS 10.3), you will need to wait for the release of OS 10.3.1 for your BlackBerry device, before the Call Blockr v2.0 update is available to you at BlackBerry World.
Changes in version 2.0:
- Added blacklist feature to block specific numbers or contacts.
- Added whitelist feature to only allow specific numbers or contacts.
- Added contacts only feature to block calls from non-contacts.
- Added blocked call log to view history of blocked calls.
- Hub notifications include blocked caller number and name (if known).
- Easily call or text numbers from within the lists.
- Backup and restore your list data.
- Improved communication between app and background service.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Version 1.7 of Torch Flashlight for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
Quickly & easily turn on your flash light with a single touch! Torch Flashlight can now automatically switch on your flash light and minimize itself when started. Also included is support for the BlackBerry Passport to display the location of the external buttons & ports.
Changes in version v1.7:
- Supports the new BlackBerry Passport device.
- Option to automatically minimize app when started.
- Other minor improvements.
Version 3.1 of Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
This new update supports the new BlackBerry Passport device with OS 10.3 and provides some other improvements, as listed below.
Changes in version 3.1:
- Support for OS 10.3 and the new BlackBerry Passport device.
- Some minor adjustments to improve the screen layout, particularly on Q10 / Q5 devices.
- Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Added a timestamp to the alert messages.
- Other minor improvements.
As part of BlackBerry’s Productivity Apps promotion, Screen Snapp for BlackBerry 10 is on sale at a reduced price for a limited time.
Get it during the sale now at BlackBerry World.
Version 2.2 of Screen Snapp™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
This update brings about some screen capture improvements and Enterprise compatibility. So Screen Snapp can now be installed and used in the personal and/or work space, on devices with BlackBerry Balance.
Here’s what’s new in v2.2:
- Improved screenshot capture efficiency.
- Optimized and improved lock screen capture.
- Reintroduced screen capture formats. Supports PNG (recommended) or JPEG.
- Added enterprise compatibility, for separate installations between personal and work spaces.
Call Recordr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World. Call Recordr is a call recording app that can automatically record your mobile phone calls for you.
Version 1.0 features:
- Choose to record incoming, outgoing, or all calls.
- Record calls in a choice of audio formats.
- Play, share, and backup call recordings.
- Customize features through the Settings menu.
- Device Identifying Information – used to identify the device model.
- Phone – required to identify incoming and outgoing calls.
- Microphone – required to record the phone calls.
- Shared Files (optional) – used to backup call recordings.
DISCLAIMER: Recordings made through this app may be subject to laws and regulations in your region or country. By using this app, you agree to fully comply with all such laws and regulations.