Version 1.7 of Torch Flashlight for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
Quickly & easily turn on your flash light with a single touch! Torch Flashlight can now automatically switch on your flash light and minimize itself when started. Also included is support for the BlackBerry Passport to display the location of the external buttons & ports.
Changes in version v1.7:
- Supports the new BlackBerry Passport device.
- Option to automatically minimize app when started.
- Other minor improvements.
Version 3.1 of Charger Alert for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
This new update supports the new BlackBerry Passport device with OS 10.3 and provides some other improvements, as listed below.
Changes in version 3.1:
- Support for OS 10.3 and the new BlackBerry Passport device.
- Some minor adjustments to improve the screen layout, particularly on Q10 / Q5 devices.
- Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
- Added a timestamp to the alert messages.
- Other minor improvements.
As part of BlackBerry’s Productivity Apps promotion, Screen Snapp for BlackBerry 10 is on sale at a reduced price for a limited time.
Get it during the sale now at BlackBerry World.
Version 2.2 of Screen Snapp™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
This update brings about some screen capture improvements and Enterprise compatibility. So Screen Snapp can now be installed and used in the personal and/or work space, on devices with BlackBerry Balance.
Here’s what’s new in v2.2:
- Improved screenshot capture efficiency.
- Optimized and improved lock screen capture.
- Reintroduced screen capture formats. Supports PNG (recommended) or JPEG.
- Added enterprise compatibility, for separate installations between personal and work spaces.
Call Recordr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World. Call Recordr is a call recording app that can automatically record your mobile phone calls for you.
Version 1.0 features:
- Choose to record incoming, outgoing, or all calls.
- Record calls in a choice of audio formats.
- Play, share, and backup call recordings.
- Customize features through the Settings menu.
- Device Identifying Information – used to identify the device model.
- Phone – required to identify incoming and outgoing calls.
- Microphone – required to record the phone calls.
- Shared Files (optional) – used to backup call recordings.
DISCLAIMER: Recordings made through this app may be subject to laws and regulations in your region or country. By using this app, you agree to fully comply with all such laws and regulations.
Version 1.5 of Call Blockr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World, and now includes full background service (headless) support.
Here’s what’s new in v1.5
- Call Blockr can now continue to run in the background (headless) when the app is closed or the device is restarted. This feature can be switched on or off in the Settings menu.
- New app icon design.
- Improved schedule handling.
- Provided the option for hub notification when a call is blocked.
- Added date information to the number of calls blocked.
- Performance and efficiency improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Note: For full background service (headless) support you need to be running BlackBerry 10.2.1 or above.
Version 2.1 of Screen Snapp for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World.
This update contains some important bug fixes.
Here’s what’s fixed in v2.1:
- Fixed a bug where loading certain non-screenshot images would crash the app.
- Fixed a bug that prevented music from playing after the screen was locked.
- Fixed a bug that would crash the app if the “Run in Background” permission wasn’t granted.
We are pleased to announce that all of our current apps for BlackBerry 10 have passed app security analysis by BlackBerry Guardian and Trend Micro’s Mobile App Reputation technology.
What is BlackBerry Guardian and Trend Micro?
These programs comprehensively vet apps through automated and manual analysis to help ensure that customers remain protected from malware and privacy infringing issues.
“To help inform customers about the layered approach BlackBerry uses to vet apps, the BlackBerry Guardian and Trend Micro™ logos will appear on BlackBerry devices when viewing apps in BlackBerry World. These logos help highlight our ongoing commitment to protecting customers from security and privacy concerns.” – Inside BlackBerry for Business Blog
As always, we continue to strive in producing apps that are safe and secure to use.