In preparation for the holiday season, Rad Systems present a Black Friday sale on ALL our BlackBerry apps, with savings of up to 50% off the regular price.
The sale starts on Friday 27th November 2015 and will continue through until the end of the weekend.
So with no need to queue, push or fight your way to these great deals, simply visit Rad Systems on BlackBerry World and grab yourself some app bargains.
Version 2.2 of Call Recordr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World and features some new options, improvements, translations, and bug fixes.
What’s new in v2.2:
- Added the option to play an audible beep while recording, in accordance with some country/regional laws.
- Backup & Restore now also includes user app settings.
- Included translations for the following languages: Arabic, French, Indonesian, Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Improved screen layout to accommodate new languages.
- Fully updated to require a minimum of BlackBerry OS 10.3.
- Other minor fixes, improvements and optimizations.
Note: An update (v2.1.5) is also available for users running BlackBerry OS 10.2.
Profile Manager™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released on BlackBerry World.
Designed to make managing your notifications and settings easier, Profile Manager allows you to automatically switch between your custom profiles based on schedules, calendar events and locations.
Initial Version 1.0 features:
- Set up custom profiles with specific sound and notification settings.
- Define start and end profiles for greater customization.
- Schedule to change between profiles based on time and day.
- Enable calendar events to automatically switch profiles based on your busy status.
- Set up profiles for different locations, e.g. work, school, home, etc.
- Easily add, edit, enable, disable and delete profiles.
- Priority system provides greater flexibility when switching between profiles.
- Customize features through the Settings menu.
- Option for notifications whenever there is a profile change.
- Backup and restore your data and settings.
- Minimize the app as an active frame on the home screen or close it to run in the background.
The long awaited version 2.0 of Call Recordr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World, and now includes full background service (headless) support, as well as a whole host of new features and improvements.
Here’s what’s new in v2.0:
- Now runs in the background (headless) when the app is closed or the device is restarted. This feature can be turned off or on in the Settings menu.
- Audio recording improvements and optimizations.
- Updated to be compatible with changes in OS 10.3.
- Stores recorded phone call number and contact name, if known (OS 10.3+ required).
- View call details and playback recording with custom audio player.
- Add contact details and notes to a recorded call.
- Instant preview notifications for calls recorded.
- Playback call audio from invoked hub notification.
- Control audio playback with the hardware media keys.
- Recorded calls listed and organised by date.
- Backup and restore your data.
- Call audio files are now stored in the shared directory for easy access and backup.
- Storage directory can be changed from the Settings.
- External call recordings can be added.
- Detects missing call audio files when viewing.
- Option to share recorded call audio files.
- Easily call or text back the phone numbers of recorded calls.
- Provide in-app user rating.
- Automatic data and settings migration from previous versions.
- Fixed inaccuracies in recorded call duration.
- Other minor bug fixes, improvements and optimizations.
- Device Identifying Information – used to identify the device model.
- Phone – required to identify incoming and outgoing calls.
- Microphone – required to record the phone calls.
- Shared Files – required to save recordings to file.
- Phone Call Details – used to identify phone numbers of incoming calls.
- Contacts (optional) – to add contacts details to a recorded call.
- Run in Background – required to allow the app to continue running when closed.
Please Note: Due to restrictions on the BlackBerry 10 platform, audio might not always record clearly. If you experience this issue, you may need to increase the volume and/or use speaker mode during calls.
Version 2.4 of Screen Snapp™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World with with the addition of a Free Trial version.
If you don’t yet have Screen Snapp, you can now try out the free trial first.
Changes in version 2.4:
- Added Free Trial version.
- Enable user to rate the app.
- Improved background service detection.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations.
Our goal is to provide you with great apps that you enjoy using, and we would like everyone to have that same opportunity.
That is why we are asking anyone who is multilingual to help translate our apps into their chosen language.
If you’d like to contribute by adding a new translation, or even just correcting mistakes in existing ones, then please register here:
There is no pressure or commitment, so you can translate as much or as little as you want, and as a token of appreciation, translators get free use of the apps.
Version 2.0 of Call Blockr™ for BlackBerry 10 has been released at BlackBerry World, and now includes the long awaited ability to block (or only allow) specific phone numbers. This feature has only just become possible with BlackBerry OS 10.3.
Please Note: For those not using a BlackBerry Passport (or running OS 10.3), you will need to wait for the release of OS 10.3.1 for your BlackBerry device, before the Call Blockr v2.0 update is available to you at BlackBerry World.
Changes in version 2.0:
- Added blacklist feature to block specific numbers or contacts.
- Added whitelist feature to only allow specific numbers or contacts.
- Added contacts only feature to block calls from non-contacts.
- Added blocked call log to view history of blocked calls.
- Hub notifications include blocked caller number and name (if known).
- Easily call or text numbers from within the lists.
- Backup and restore your list data.
- Improved communication between app and background service.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.